Friday, October 23, 2009

mad men

i have watched several of these episodes. can't say that the plot or the characters have hooked me yet. i'm not sure what's wrong with me but apparently i am the only one who is not completely sold on it. however, the set and the costumes are, now that is something i can't get enough of!

i mean look at these ladies...not on set but totally dressed up as their characters. the dresses the shoes all of it is great


fancy fancy fancy


i want to wear red lipstick, and have a perfect curl in my hair as such



maybe i will work in an office at some point. if i do i hope to wear each one of these outfits...



there is nothing that makes me want to go to the 60's except their clothes. {potentially their decor too}






i love the red and each dress


if only i wore more hats....to compliment my polka dots


since i guess this show is about men, i guess i have to include them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove to hear from you! xoxoxo