Monday, August 15, 2011

chloe sofa

When clay and I were first married, he had just moved down from Philadelphia and I was living with my parents...ie have little to no furniture of my own. We were so fortunate to have some of his furniture to help us start our lives together. Now 3 years, a puppy, a pregnancy (where i spent almost all 9 months hanging out) and a baby later these leather sofas have seen their better days. This below is one of them in their prime.




Upon our move the hubs and I spent quite a bit of time looking for one that we both liked/were comfortable. I really wanted a velvet sofa in a color that makes sense for our dear black haired, puppy baby, sophie. He wanted something that he can lay across (so easy to please ;) ) and that was within our budget. Since this one was major on sale last weekend, I'm proud to show you our fun new sofa coming to us the first part of Sep.



in the color granite (like a brownish grey). More pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

lovelovelove to hear from you! xoxoxo