Thursday, July 30, 2009

peonies



so always and always my favorite flowers have been star gazer lilies and calla lilies {i carried them in my wedding and had them around the church too}, really any lily. my sweet husband in our years of knowing each other has always spoiled me with them. i love the way they smell and look. recently however peonies have been coming up on my radar....and are quickly climbing up there. here is why....













really cool table and chairs btw.....








in our future house i may have some of these









these are such pretty little blossoms...many of the ones i have here are pink, which are great, but i love the white ones too









like these beauties....how great would these be around the house, next to a window? on your desk?



this table setting....p-e-r-f-e-c-t!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovelovelove to hear from you! xoxoxo